Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The End of October

Here are some images that I've yet to share from the last week of October.

My little pumpkin that I carved. We never got around to carving the large ones... oops. 

This is a no good picture of me, but Dan got a great shot of my pretty lilies that make me smile every time I walk into our kitchen :)

Friday night hang outs with our best buds, eating pizza, drinking beer and watching Dateline haha

Here is a shot from our spooky haunted house at work on Saturday. These are my coworkers Carolyn and Steven in costume and prepared to scare little kids with history haha and NO Keith, I will not post the photo of me. 

And there is one from our little pumpkin patch we had set up for the kids to take with them after we scared the life out of them haha

This is the new billboard they put up in our neighborhood, Keith and I laughed so hard when we saw this last night. My fellow Food Network watching roommates all understand how much we hate Rachel Ray, her show is truly unwatchable. Like Roxanne said though, "at least it will keep the rats away".

Hooray for November, hooray for sunshine, hooray for heat in our apartment and hooray for getting things done! I'm on a roll this week, and it's only Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!