Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday! Keith is working all day, but we have plans to dress up and go to Dan and Aly's house to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters this evening... can't wait! Any holiday that encourages the consumption of free candy is a-ok with me haha

Last night Keith and I watched a scary movie and had some beers, which seems to be our new little Halloween ritual (such party animals, I know).  I love watching scary movies and love having an excuse to rent one.


Here is a cute photo I wanted to share, just a little blast from the past. I wish that I could raid my mothers photo albums for some more Halloween gems, but this is the only one that I have here with me. I'm not positive how old Jake and I are, I'm guessing maybe 5th grade and 3rd grade? but here with are with our good friend Olivia and her parents Perry and Bev. Jake is some kind of pirate, and I'm dressed up as Amelia Bedelia, one of my favorite story book characters at the time. We were all about the homemade costumes at our house, and my mom usually did a really awesome job of sewing/creating for us (one year she made me a sweet mermaid costume, gotta find a picture of that!)

Halloween obviously signals the end of the month of October, and we CANNOT wait for all that November will bring. We've definitely got some tricks up our sleeves :) Have an awesome Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I loved Amelia Bedelia! I read those books all the time growing up. good memories.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!