Thursday, October 14, 2010
A Welcomed Guest
This weekend Keith's awesome mother Tami will be visiting us here in Philadelphia! She is one of the only members of our immediate family who hasn't gotten a chance to see our apartment here and explore the city a bit with us, and we are thrilled to have her! Her and Joe-dad get here tomorrow and will be hanging until Monday, and we have lots of fun things planned for the weekend. Expect a full picture update next week!
A few things that I'm looking forward to:
- introducing Tami to her grandson, Theo
- giving her a tour downtown of all the historic stuff
- eating lunch at the Reading Terminal Market
- getting my engagement ring resized... finally!
- a possible shopping trip while the boys watch football on Sunday?
- having a carefree weekend with mom
- Keith having 4 days off of work!!!
Here's hoping that this nasty, cold, rainy weather goes away before her arrival!!