Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Taste of home . . .


I want to say this right . . . I love my family and friends more than words could ever express, but there's not a lot of things that make me miss Georgia on a daily basis. I don't know if it's the Braves in the playoffs, or the fact that we haven't been there since January, but for some reason, recently I have just needed some Georgia southern comfort in my life . . . but tonight I'll have to settle for it in my belly.

There are not many Cracker Barrels around here, so when I found out there was one by our optometrist I jumped at the opportunity. It's not just the food, but everything about this place that takes me home. Memories of my grandfather (and how he looks a lot like the guy on the sign) to every thing that is over the top in the gift shop that my mother would own of she could.

So here's to you Georgia and everything you mean to me . . . You are definitely on mind tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!