Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dinner of Champions


Yep, those are some good ole Pillsbury Grands biscuits. We woke up at 4:30 this morning to leave Florida and needless to say, it's been a long day haha. Keith headed straight to work, so I was left to fen for myself for dinner tonight. Our refridgerator is looking extremely bare so it was a toss up between biscuits or popcorn (which I may still have haha). We had an AWESOME time in Florida, it was a great vacation and a great little break. Not to mention... a pretty incredible surprise! I'll have a few pictures to post soon, but for now I'm preparing to host some visitors! My brother and our friend Robert are arriving tomorrow afternoon and the 4 of us will be going to see Sufjan Stevens downtown. SO EXCITED! I've never seen him live before, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed. (i've secretly been listening to his Christmas albums out of excitement hah) I may be taking a little blog break this week because we've got an incredible amount of things going on, but I promise to be back soon with LOTS of things to catch up on... you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!