Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Bug

I am sick. Like sicker than I've felt since I was a little kid. I don't really know what hit me, possibly some food poisoning? a stomach virus? But I spent most of last night keeled over the toilet and most of today sipping gatorade and munching crackers. No need to go into details, but it was pretty darn bad. I probably told Keith more than once that I thought I was dying haha. Thankfully I have this really awesome husband who came to my rescue and faithfully took care of me all night long (even though I only slept for like 2 hours the whole night ew) and thankfully by around midnight I was able to keep some water down so that he didn't whisk me away to the hospital.

This sick day would have been a lot more fun if I wasn't actually sick. I've been hanging in bed all day being waited on by Keith, watching movies and eating popsicles :) Sounds pretty awesome right? Maybe I can convince him to do this all again tomorrow when I'm feeling 100% haha

Something fun that I do want to share today though is a feature that I did over at one of my favorite blog reads, wattlebird by the lovely Annie. She asked me to participate in her 4 Silly Questions series and it was a whole lot of fun.


Check out who my favorite one hit wonder is, and where I would go if I could go back in time haha

Keith is off all weekend, which is SUCH a treat. I'm hoping that my queasy stomach will calm itself and that tomorrow we can actually leave the house. Have a good weekend all! Anyone have cool plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!