Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Recovery Weekend

I think that I'm finally feeling more like myself today. I still have no appetite, but I'm no longer repulsed at the sight and smell of food haha. Today Keith was off again so we spent the morning hanging in bed, watching 3 Ninjas and laughing about how Keith was obsessed with being a ninja because of that movie (oh and then we karate chopped each other and yelled "ay-ya!" a whole lot haha). I wasn't thrilled about this idea... but then Keith insisted that we clean our home. It was so pretty outside again today so I opened up all the blinds and let the sun inspire me. I also let Theo roam around outside a bit because I know how much he loves it.

Adventure cat!
We ate some yummy leftovers and watched TV in bed like lazy people and then I borderline forced Keith to take me to the movies haha. I wanted to see Black Swan but wasn't really in the mood for something quite that intense. We settled on No Strings Attached, and I loved it... but I also really love cheesy romantic comedies. I would not suggest going to see this movie on a first date, or really with anyone you don't know pretty well. It's definitely raunchy, but we both laughed a lot. I think Natalie Portman is absolutely adorable and wish she was my best friend... but since she's not I'm probably just going to netflix all her movies and crush on her some more. I have so much trouble taking Ashton Kutcher seriously, you know since he was on Punk'd and married Demi Moore, but he actually wasn't terrible in this movie. I would definitely recommend it.

After the movie we were craving something sweet so we stopped at the Cheesecake Factory for some dessert to-go and then we retreated to our bed to catch up on tv shows (and scarf cheesecake. and fend off Theo monster).


Now we're just wishing that we didn't have to go to work in the morning :( Do you think anyone would mind if I didn't show up? Relaxing weekends are the best, but did anyone do something fun?

1 comment:

We love hearing what you have to think!