- First of all, I am thankful for my amazing husband who calmly consoled me during more than one emotional breakdown over the phone.
- Next, for my students who were actually bummed when we didn't get to do our project today because of a room mix up. That just showed me they actually were interested in what I was showing them, and I'm eager to see them finish on Monday.
- To one of the tutors I work with who thanked me for being professional and showing up everyday despite the craziness I face, because apparently that isn't the case with their other enrichment teachers. It was nice to feel even a little appreciation :)
- For the ONE student who understood what I was asking for with our watercolor landscapes:
|I am obsessed with this sunset!|
- And for the incredible bounty of food that we received today through the CSA we just joined. More on that in a post tomorrow... but I must mention that is not even half of what we got and this is going to do wonders for our grocery budget. and the cheese... ohhh the cheese :)
- Lastly though, another shout out to my husband who knew that after a bad day I would need some dessert. One quick trip to Kroger later and we found these little bits of heaven:
and with that, my bad day has been wiped away.... let's try again tomorrow, ok?