Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Spreading Holiday Cheer

For the past 2 years Keith and I have sent out a Christmas cards to family and friends, and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite holiday traditions. It's always silly and has to include Theo which is half the fun (or struggle) of getting the perfect picture. I love the idea of getting Christmas cards from people, and the only way of getting added to their list is to send them one of your own. I always loved helping my mom with our Christmas cards when I was a kid because she has a special spiral notebook where she puts her list of names in every year that I'm sure she's been using for about as long as I've been alive. Last year I started my own little book of recipients which I'm hoping will include many more friends this year.

Just check out our card from 2009:
Look at that tiny cat!
I wasn't very pleased with the quality of the cards we ordered last year so when I started my card search this month I was really pleased to find Tiny Prints. My biggest problem with choosing a card in the past was trying to weed through all the blah designs and find something that I can make work on my budget, but now my problem is going to be deciding between all the awesome cards! My favorite thing about the Tiny Prints website though is they let you mark all your favorites as you scroll though, and they store them at the bottom of your screen. Then when you're done you can compare all the ones you marked and decide from there.



So without further ado, these are my top picks for our card this year... let me know which one you like best!
number 1

number 2

number 3

number 4

number 5

I think that all of these would make for a really great card, but I must admit that our success is really resting on whether or not Keith will let me buy this Santa hat for Theo:
pretty please?

4 comments:

  1. I will be returning my Christmas card to you if Theo is not wearing a Santa hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaa.... funny hat. i want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww look at what a baby he was!! So Cute!! My favorites are #2 and #4!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Idlewildes and the Jaspers. And I think perhaps Spooky will be getting one of those hats as well if Anna and I decide to actually make a card this year.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!