Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Lake

HELLO BLOG WORLD! I promise we aren't dead over here, even though it feels like it's been a century since I've gotten a chance to sit down and write anything. This past week has been absolutely nuts and hasn't left us with very much time to relax. Thankfully the wedding we're at this weekend doesn't require very much activity from me, since Keith is a groomsman and otherwise occupied at all times. I've had a chance to read my book, watch tv, go for leisurely strolls and teach myself how to crochet... THIS is what a vacation is supposed to be like! While the boys are out golfing this afternoon I'm uploading all the hundreds of photos that I've taken this past week, and I'm going to catch up on some blog posts...

Oh, and could Jonathan and Erin have picked a more beautiful spot to get married at??! Check out these beautiful photos I snapped of Lake Junaluska last night as the sun was setting. It was FREEZING cold out, but thankfully the view made up for all that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!