Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lake Wedding

As I mentioned already, this past weekend Keith and I were just east of Nashville in the mountains of North Carolina celebrating the marriage of our great friends Jonathan and Erin. It was SUCH a beautiful setting, and an equally beautiful wedding. I think a good time was had by all especially with staying in the groomsmen house all weekend... lots of antics. It was a great opportunity to spend a little time with family, yet also to relax and breathe in the fresh mountain air. That being said... it is also INCREDIBLY awesome to be HOME for the first time in what feels like forever. Theo has been following me around these last two days like a total creep; I think he's worried I'm going to leave him again haha.

Here are some photos of Jonathan and Erin's wedding day:

Another ridiculous sunset over the lake.



Rehearsing.


Wedding day groomsmen preparing for pictures (and preparing their cooler)

Lookin sharp in his suit :)

The gorgeous chapel!

Bride.



Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Hillyard!

Keith, Mom, Christopher


First dance.

Mother/son.

Christopher/Christopher

Delicious cakes!

Toasting 

Mom with the bride and groom

Their grand exit


There are also some delightful pictures that Keith's mother took with her camera that I cannot wait to see and share (I'm just hoping the stain I got on my dress isn't TOO obvious ;)

Now... maybe no more out of town weddings for a little bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!