Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Travel

This morning I woke up in Nashville, and tonight I will be falling asleep in Philadelphia! I cannot even describe to you how STINKIN excited I am to head back to our old hometown even if it's just for the weekend. We're traveling north to see these kids get married, and we couldn't be happier to share this day with them. It's also a great excuse to spend time with friends we haven't seen in a year, and eat at all of our favorite places.... it's going to be awesome, especially after the extremely emotional week we've had. 

So here is my hope Philly... please let your weather be as nice as the forecasts are predicting:


When we get back look forward to a full recap of Keith's first show with his band, Aly and Dan's wedding, our Philly trip and some AWESOME news (that does not include me being pregnant).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!