Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Presidents Day

Last Monday I was blessed with a day off which hardly felt like a day off once I had finished folding all FIVE loads of laundry I did... oof. Thankfully I still found some time for relaxing, and got to watch a few movies and plan my weekly lessons along the way. After work and dinner Keith met up with his band for practice after a pretty long hiatus. Afterwards they went downtown to have a drink at Robert's in honor of Steve's recent birthday and since I was having a pretty low key day, I decided to meet up with them for a beer or two. I was sincerely surprised by how many people go out on a week night, but the band that played was much better than the stuff they gear towards tourists on the weekends. We sat up on the balcony, enjoyed some time talking together and still got home before bedtime. Maybe we should go out more often?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!