Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review


This Friday, Keith and I got out of the house to go and see Bridesmaids. I don't normally go to see movies on opening night, but we had free tickets and nothing else planned, so we decided it would be a fun treat. It was SUCH a good time! I would definitely recommend it. I absolutely adore Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph so I had a feeling I was going to like it, but I was presently surprised with the mix of absolutely hysterical parts with the adorable sentimental parts. I mentioned this on Facebook, but I have this absurd paranoia about going to the movies and paying for a ticket and then having to sit in the first row because it's so packed. I like to get to the movies early because of this, and get super antsy if we're running late. Friday, we weren't running late by any means, and showed up the the 9:50 movie, at well... 9:50. Me being the crazy person I am though, I insisted that we get tickets to the 10:20 showing instead since it was opening night and in my head it was bound to be sold out. What happens when we walk into the theatre? Totally empty. Of course. My wonderful husband held back his "I told you so's" and we passed the time reading Damn You Autocorrect and practically peeing ourselves laughing (if you have never seen this site, please take a moment of your time to read through a few pages. It is absolutely amazing).

In short... if you're planning on going to the movies, I would suggest seeing this one. It's not just one of those "ehh it's pretty good, but you can wait til it comes to Redbox" kind of movies.

Also, am I the only one who is a stickler about being early to the movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!