Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Out of the Loop


I promise that we have not fallen off the face of the earth! The internet at our house has been in and out recently (more out that in, ugh) and my parents have been in town since Tuesday which has kept us very busy. I have LOTS and lots to share from their trip and from this weekend and last. Here's a little list of some things we've been up to:

1) As you can see from this photo, we enjoyed a concert at the Ryman, which sounded AMAZING!

2) We spent the weekend in Kentucky where we bet on some horse races and had a great time with old family friends.

3) Thursday Nashville displayed some of the nicest weather we've ever experienced which we celebrated by wandering the gardens and enjoying art at Cheekwood.

4) We have enjoyed quite a few bottles of wine and some of the best dinners I've ever eaten. So delicious. We also got a chance to show off Keith's new grill with a great home cooked meal tonight.

5) We've toured most of Nashville and I've gotten a chance to run a couple miles with my parents most days. We still have another day left with them in town, and we're looking forward to another morning run at Shelby Bottoms, bagels and lunch with Keith, a tasty dinner and some live music.

It has been so great to have them in town to catch a glimpse of our life here, I will certainly be sad to see them go on Tuesday morning! Here's hoping our internet situation gets figured out this week so I can share photos asap. Happy week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. i love being able to show my family around where i live. my mom will be here in a couple of weeks and i'm so excited! glad you are having such a good time!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!