Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy wife


Keith brought me home some fresh cut flowers from the farmers market
last night because he knew I wanted to fill up my pretty new vase :-)
then he poured me a glass of wine and took me on a romantic dinner
date. Great start to the long weekend! Now... it's the ultimate
cleaning day, top to bottom, nothing missed. My mission is to empty
every closet and purg/rearrange to fit all the wedding gifts we
acquired and haven't put away yet. Today just happens to be one of the
most beautiful days I've ever encountered though... low 70s, no
humidity, not a cloud in the sky. All I want to do is lay in the park
and take naps in the sun. That's my motivation to finish very very
quickly! Hope everyone is having an awesome Sunday... what are your
Labor Day plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!