Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

These are a few...

... of my favorite things. September 4, 2010.

1). Law and Order SVU. I just can't get enough! Thank you Netflix for pushing my procrastination to new heights.

2). My new stress free life adventure! Although being unemployed and job searching isn't what I call great fun, but I feel happier and more content with life each and every day than I ever have before. Job interview on Wednesday, wish me luck!!

3). This AMAZING weather. Thank you hurricane Earl for relieving us from that terrible heat. As much as I disliked this past Winter, I'm pretty darn excited for Fall.

4). Katy Perry's new single, Teenage Dream. Awful, truly awful I know... but again, I just can't get enough haha

5). Long "weekends" with Keith. He gets home in just a few minutes and then we have Sunday and Monday off together. Looking forward to enjoying some of this great weather (and lots and lots of house cleaning ugh).


Yessssssssssssssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!