Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our Wedding Photos: Bridal Party

Can I just say... Keith and I had one good looking collection of people in our bridal party. We were SOOOO blessed to have all of our closest friends and family members standing by our side that day. As I told my girls the night before, I wouldn't have been doing it with out them. Thank you all so much for traveling forever to get to Florida, putting up with my wedding day stresses with smiles on your faces and standing in the beating sun for hours just to give Keith and I the perfect wedding day. You are the very best.





























(as a small side note to friends and family that may want copies of these photos: these that I posted are very low res versions of the actual files, if you do what to get prints made of anything PLEASE don't save these images here, contact me and I'll let you know how you can get the files from our photographer)

1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty sure ryan has his eyes closed in every photo. haaaa what a turd.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!