Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Check this out!


Our good friend Janelle Siegrist did a little wedding feature on her blog this week that you definitely need to check out. She put up some of Chris' amazing photos and I got the chance to write a bit about how all of my wedding planning came together and some more background on all the decisions that I made in order to make our wedding such a special day. I'm so so so glad that I got to share all of this with Janelle because she is one of our only friends who knew Keith and I each separately before we got together. Keith and Janelle went to college together at Belmont University, and before I ever met him, she and I became friends through our mutual friend Ryan. She is awesome! Thanks so much Janelle!!

Click here to take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!