Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Away

Did I mention that this past week Keith was out of town for work? 3 day 2 nights of being home alone and by the time he pulled into the driveway last night I nearly burst with excitement to see him. It really brought me back to our long distance dating days and I remembered all the reasons why I'm thankful we're married and I get to keep him at home all to myself :) here's hoping for no more business trips like that for awhile... I would never make it full time as a single girl (note Thursday lunch of pretzels + pretzel m&m's... oops).

Before he left me though, we went out on a romantic date to one of our favorite places: BurgerUp and then for dessert, I insisted. Krispie Kreme. You just can't go wrong there.



1 comment:

  1. I'm currently on year 3 of the long distance thing. It's tough for sure! Krispy Kreme is the best! Sound like y'all had a fun date.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!