Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Time Warp

So in light of Apple's move from Mobile Me to iCloud I have been forced to sort through all of my old photo albums that I hosted on my Apple webpage and save them to my new computer. I thought that this was going to be a long, tedious task but it turned out to be really fun and SUPER nostalgic. Bare with me now as I take a walk down memory lane with a crazy amount of favorite photos that I discovered along the way... in no particular order:

Dance parties and photo shoots in the Windwood apartment

Janelle sandwich

Cleveland trip to visit Ryan T, Lindsay and Kelsey

Zombie time with Andi

Marlins game with Sam

Harry Potter book release party with Andi and Amanda

Family photo

Beach days with Amanda

Flying kites and watching the sun set on campus

Zoo days

Video game time in Amanda and I's campus apartment

Just a bunch of Elephants

More brother Christmas card outtakes haha

Campus roommate Christmas time

Ridiculous parties at Jake's apartment

Trips to Savannah to see Tamara, etc.

Going to the beach in the winter! Miss that so much.

Mini golf with Matt

Riding bikes through the halls of the art and letter building

Trips to Boston to see our favorite band

More zoo trips, with Robert and Amanda

Strawberry picking with Paul

DDR in the living room

Soccer watching at the pub (and day drinking haha)

First time I saw Keith without his mega beard! Mustaches with Trent

The day Keith took me to buy a "big girl blanket" (he hates my garfield one haha)

Beach days with my boy

Our first time voting!

Visiting Philadelphia for the first time

Georgia Aquarium date

Coca Cola Factory with Jonathan and Christopher

On our way to Key West for my 21st birthday

Perfect way to ring in my 21st year haha

Keith graduating college!

A fancy date to the Art Museum in Atlanta

Hahahaha doing Florida touristy things

Karaoke nights with Nickie K

Bill Cosby Party 

First trip to Wrigley Field to see the Cubs

The papier mache Arbor Mist bottle Andi created for my birthday... she's a genius haha

The Pentapus Andi created for our campus kitchen

and the fox I had on my door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!