Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fridays

Today Keith and I are both home early from work because of some crazy storms that are headed though the city which is a nice little treat that warrants a nap and a great big pot of soup for dinner. I hope that we're all safe this evening, tornados definitely scare me the most out of all the weird weather we've experienced in Tennessee haha.

Since I have some time off tonight, I figured I would back track a bit and share photos from last Friday night before all our crazy moving began. Keith works with lots of bands for his job and is always looking to check out something new. Last week a friends band was headed though town so we got a chance to hear a truly great impromptu live show at a random clothing store.

If you have a minute I would suggest checking out the band Seryn, Paste Magazine named them their favorite SXSW act! I rarely listen to new music these days, but I can't stop thinking about their set from last week. They are some truly talented musicians, and I love all their vocal harmonies. I'm sure you'll be hearing more from them in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!