Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Obsessed



I think if I put this song on repeat I would have the motivation to clean our whole house twice... or just to dance forever. Needless to say... Keith showed it to me last night and I haven't turned it off yet. I always loved The Format and that has translated into a new love for Fun.

This weekend is a LITTLE crazy, we have 7 friends in town and spending the night, so I'm planning on tapping out and enjoying everyones company for as long as we have them here (and hopefully not getting too stressed in the meantime). Keith and I were able to get in a 6 mile run this morning in preparation for next weekends 10K AND we get to have burgers tonight from The Pharmacy which is always a treat. Hope you all have a great weekend too, and believe me, if you're feeling bummed at all: listen to that song. It will make you dance... or at LEAST make you shake your shoulders a bit haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!