Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Shower

This Saturday was busy with parties, which means that it was full of friends and FOOD. The best! I started the party marathon by celebrating beautiful Jordana with a wedding shower. It feels like it was just the other day that her and Trent got engaged and now their wedding is just 2 months away! So excited for them both! The shower was a great opportunity to enjoy the gorgeous weather we had on Saturday, and to catch up with friends like Ashley, and my partner in crime, Jamie. Jordie's boss was so gracious to host us all for the afternoon and did NOT disappoint on the tasty goodies. I was so full when I left which is not always the case with tea parties haha. Jordie's friend Crystal took all the official photographs, but here are some shots that I snapped throughout the day:

That was not the only cookie that I ate haha

Jordie, Ashley and Sammie

Trent came by to open presents!

Taking fancy photos at the end of the party: I had to snap this because of how adorable the girl Jordie nannies for was being haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!