Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Easy as Cobbler

I instagrammed this the other day but for those who missed it... I made a DELIGHTFUL berry cobbler that I have nearly devoured completely. I walked into Kroger to get a few things for a smoothie and saw that blueberries, raspberries and blackberries were on sale, 2 cartons for $4. Naturally I grabbed as many as I could and looked up a quick cobbler recipe before I left the store to make sure I had everything. I suggest that you see if berries are on sale at a store near you and then make this ASAP. It took about 5 minutes to put together and baked for an hour. So far I've had it for predinner and dessert, and breakfast, prelunch, and snack about everyday this weekend (then dessert and second dessert). I made this mostly because I know Keith isn't a chocolate person, and couldn't care less about cakes and cookies... it felt good to make something that I knew he would really like and that he expresses a desire for. Granted, it will probably all be gone before he's in the mood for a dessert treat again, but it's the thought that counts right?






 
Sorry for the awkward screencap of the recipe, I just thought since it was so short it would be easy to share it that way. To check it out for yourself click here.

I give this recipe two huge thumbs up. It seems a little too easy to belive, but I suggest you give it a try :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that sounds SO yummy! And since the recipe is so short, I might actually be able to make it! lol. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!