Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twice


Two years ago from yesterday, my husband gave me that ring and I haven't taken it off since. Is it weird that when I remembered the date I thought, "oh that was only 2 years ago?" It already feels like we've been together for a lifetime, in the best of ways. It is so crazy to think about all the things that have changed in such a short amount of time. Thank you for loving me so well through these years Keith, I can't wait to celebrate this day and so many more for the rest of our lives!

So if you're feeling as nostalgic as I am, feel free to re-read our engagement story and laugh about how incredibly awkward I am.

2 comments:

  1. Your engagement story is so cute. Yay for two years!
    Oh and your christmas card pictures? absolutely love them. Theo with the photoshopped hat on is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!