Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Recap

We're home in Nashville, and now it's time for me to bombard you with posts from our trip to Florida!

Here are some photos from Christmas Day with my family:

The day started with present opening down the street at Aunt Kathleen, Renee and Jack's.

They surprised Kathleen with a macbook pro! Such an awesome surprised face!

Getting things all set up. 

Then we continued presents at my parents house.

but not without mimosas!

Jack and Kathleen. Love this picture :)

Kathleen, Mom and I.

Toast.

Renee and Kathleen.

Excited to open presents.

A quilt made for my mom by her aunt with different breast cancer  and pink fabrics.

Post gifts game of LCR. Who doesn't love a  little gambling?

Except that Kathleen kept winning haha

Then uncle Chris arrived with our cousin Mark and we had an epic nerf gun war.

And Mark got a guitar!

Which meant dad and Keith did a little jamming.

We had an epic feast back over at Kathleen's house.

and then played some more LCR.
I love my family, and I couldn't be more thankful we got to spend the day with them. It was such a great Christmas, and Keith and I both feel so blessed by how generous our loved ones are. "Santa" was way too good to us.

Can't wait to get back on my computer this weekend and share some of the other fun stuff we did for the week we were in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!