Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Smile!


I know I shared this photo last year, but it's too good not to share again. This year for Christmas Keith and I are flying to Florida to spend the holiday with my family. My brother Jake is flying down also, making this the first time in 3 years that we've all been together on Christmas, and I'm so excited I could cry. I can't wait to share my families traditions with Keith for the first time AND enjoy some 80 degree weather :) What a blessing to be able to pack my swimsuit in December haha. We leave bright and early tomorrow morning, and the best part? We get to stay for a WHOLE WEEK! because Keith doesn't work for a crazy company that doesn't let him take any days off. Phewww. I can't wait to sleep in, eat like a king, take some long runs on A1A, catch up with so many of my best friends, and be care free for a week.

I just hope my dad doesn't take Jake and I to see Santa ;)

1 comment:

  1. cutest picture EVER! :)

    I'm excited you get to have your Florida family Christmas, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!