Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bucket List

This year I decided that instead of making a long list of resolutions that I probably won't keep I would jot down a bucket list full of small and accomplishable tasks. Just a few things that I've been wanting to do, but never made a priority. Here is my running list of "goals" for the coming year:

  • Crochet more!
  • Sew a dress or skirt from a pattern.
  • Run a half marathon.
  • Learn how to do more things with my hair.
  • Wear contacts again.
  • Become a lipstick person.
  • Develop a system for organizing our important documents.
  • Listen to more new music.
  • Read at least 4 books.
  • Diligently print photos!
  • Use my phone less, connect with people more.
  • Visit our amazing NYC friends and family.
  • Work towards eliminating our need for mega stores. Local local local!
  • Take advantage of the bike share program in Nashville.
  • Write in my personal journal more. 
  • BACK UP MY FILES!
  • Start saving for a new camera.
  • Try and become a hat person. 
I think I would be satisfied with accomplishing 3/4 of these things, but thankfully most of them I was already planning on doing haha. Here's to a successful, creative, and inspiring new year!

1 comment:

We love hearing what you have to think!