Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Festive

After a long and busy weekend, Keith and I took some time to relax on Sunday afternoon, take a nap, watch some tv, cook a delicious dinner and then decorate our Christmas tree. One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is getting to decorate the tree; to take out all my favorite nostalgic ornaments, and add some new ones to our collection each year. Now our mission is to keep Theo away from his new favorite toy :)

My beautiful Nutcracker ornaments my mom got me last year!


LOVE the creepy cat. Keith always tries to hide it in the back haha

Our tree kind of looks like it's for a little kid because we both have mostly childhood ornaments. Love it though :)


Jungle cat.



::grumble grumble grumble:: he's already taken quite a few off...

Stockings.

tinsel!

Guarding the tree haha

Doesn't it look like the tree isn't even decorated?! I tried so hard to keep the bottom free of anything fun, but he's just a great jumper :(
Now the only thing left on our holiday list is getting a Christmas card photo!

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo of you in front of the tree, Dana. I'm also not very much looking forward to Spooky tearing our tree apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree's so cute! I love childhood ornaments best :) I keep complaining that our cat goes into hiding during Christmas because she's scared of the tree - I guess I should be glad she doesn't jump at it or else I'd be freaking out! lol.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to think!