Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Bikers

Since early this spring Sarah and I have been very faithful about taking walks on the Shelby Bottoms Greenway every week. We always talk about how we would love to ride bikes, but neither of us has one. Sarah called me very excitedly today to tell me about the bike share program she had just found out about and we hustled over to the park to check it out. All we had to do was show our IDs and they gave us a fancy new bike and let us know when we needed to be back by. I'm so happy about this! All I could think about was how I want to take everyone I know to the park to ride bikes with me haha I just wish it wasn't so cold out, this would be much more practical in the spring. Still, Sarah and I made it about 6 miles and I am so excited to get to explore more of the trail. Can't wait to take more bike rides in the future!










1 comment:

We love hearing what you have to think!