Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Flying

This trip has gone by so fast already! I wish these days would slow down a bit so that I could soak in more friends and family (and food!). Our time in Florida has been fantastic so far and I'm sure the next 4 days will bring nothing but more of the same.

Since we've been here I've eaten at 2 of my most favorite restaurants, bought new computers for most of my family, spent a night chatting with great friends, ran 3 miles in our neighborhood, napped on the beach, had pizza with my favorite aunt, partied with all the awesome people I know, ran 4 miles along the beach, last minute Christmas shopped, baked cookies with my momma, had a delicious italian style Christmas Eve dinner, lounged at home with my bests and then spent Christmas day drinking mimosas and enjoying my awesome family. I couldn't be happier :)

Welcome to the 21st century parents.
Two days before Christmas.
80 degree day, couldn't be more beautiful.

Keith, Ben and Jackie at Drew's party.

Brother and Keith posing in the photo booth.

Cookie making!

We got a little messy haha

with Katelyn and Andi on Christmas Eve. Bests :)

Andi and Robert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!