Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Old Cake


This weekend we played along with the age old tradition of eating a slice of our wedding cake on our first anniversary, regardless that neither of us really know why it's a tradition haha. You may remember my little situation of getting the cake from Florida, so I was a little skeptical that it was going to taste good. Let me tell yah... if you were too scared to eat your own year old cake, you were MISSING OUT! It was really darn awesome. We had to cut a second piece because we devoured the first so fast haha. It was worth waiting a year to try again because I truly don't remember having more than a bite on the day of our wedding. I'm guessing that the purpose of the tradition is to actually get a chance to enjoy the cake and to take some time to reminisce about your wedding day... thoughts?





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to think!